Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Post!

Happy New Year Everyone!
hope everybody had a great weekend.
I wanted to share with you all 
the great new eyeshadow palettes I was given for christmas  this year.


BEETHOVEN


This is the Beethoven Palette from the Kat Von D line at Sephora
I haven't used this one yet But i love the light shimmery pink shade on the end called Galeano and the deep metallic shimmery purple called, appropriately, Rad Purple.



METAL ORCHESTRA
This is another Kat Von D palette called Metal Orchestra. 
I've used this set several times, the colors are highly pigmented and are excellent for a dark smokey eye.
SAINT
This is the Saint Palette from the True Romance/Kat Von D Line. 
I like having a simple neutral, light palette for daytime use.
It also comes with two darker neutrals called Bookworm and Caravaggio to add depth to you look.
It reminds me a bit of the Urban Decay naked palette only a bit more practical (smaller size, includes black eyeliner pencil) but that's just my opinion
SINNER
Finally This is the Sinner palette by Kat Von D.
I am in love with all of the colors here. 
The various shimmery and metallic purples and burgundy shades are stunning.
Also the inclusion of black and silvers make for a beautiful deep, dark smokey eye.
This palette also includes a black eyeliner pencil that works much better then I originally expected.



So tell me what did you all get for the holidays?
Link me to your Christmas Posts!
:)


 PS. Sephora is having an additional 20% off all sale products that ends on January 3rd
                                         Just use the code EXTRA at checkout.



( Sinner Palette: Sephora, $35) (Saint Palette: Sephora, $35) (Metal Orchestra Palette:Sephora, $18)









No comments:

Post a Comment