Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crackle and Pop

Hey Everyone!
Just got around to painting my nails this week.
(I absolutly can't stand to have naked nails)

Just a simple black coat with silver sparkle crackle topcoat.

sorry for the terrible quality photo. 
I used Morbid Makeup Black Lacquer. 
I got a bunch of Morbid polishes for Christmas from some friends a year or so ago.
 I love the colors, not the easiest to apply though, because of the long brush and short cap.
The Morbid Polishes can be found at Hot Topic and sell for $2.99
The topcoat is Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in "Fractured Foil" that i purchased from CVS for less than $7

1 comment:

  1. I have naked nails right now, and they don't look very pretty, yet sometime I do have to leave them for a week or two to let them breath. Great blog, just came across it via another blogger, have started following so look forward to future posts.

    If you get a chance check out:
    www.elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete