Thursday, January 12, 2012

Deals and Steals


I'm a broke, young, college student, I'd like to think this has helped me become a much...
let's say, thriftier, economical shopper.
I pride myself on my ability to always get a good bargain.
Discounts, sales, coupons. 
I love 'em.
Now I will admit that I can be cheap, but I'm learning that it's okay to spend money on myself now and again.
That being said, I was relaxing during winter break, browsing all the online shops, checking out their after Christmas sales, and I couldn't help myself.

I purchased three sundresses from Nasty Gal and this necklace, all on sale,
for just about $70

I also picked up some things from an Urban Outfitters sale
which was about $50.
 Since my closet is literally overflowing with clothing,bags and shoes,
as are the dresser, nightstand, and 2 under-the-bed storage bins
( I've promised myself I'm going to sort through everything and donate some of it to a local charity)

  I bought a garment rack from Target for $15 the other night and I love it.
It rolls around and the height is adjustable.

So what are some of the best deals you've gotten while shopping?



5 comments:

  1. cute blog! check out mine please <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love after Christmas sales, best way to stock up on bits I can't usually afford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here!
      after holiday shopping is the best.
      I love your blog btw!

      Delete
  3. awesome new purchases ^^! I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      I like yours as well!

      Delete