Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sodium Light Baby



I recently purchased a few bottles of nail lacquer from butter LONDON.
This shade is called Knackered. It is a sheer oyster  with flecks of glitter. It does go on very sheer but with a few coats it really starts to shine.
It is currently part of the spring/summer 2012 collection and  
It is part of the 3 Free collection. 
This lacquer is made with NO formaldehyde, NO toluene and NO DBP (dibutyl phthalate)

I adore it. 

(Knackered Nail Lacquer, butter LONDON $14)


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, love your nails! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete