Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Influenster Surfs Up Voxbox Review




My Surfs Up Voxbox has finally arrived and the products are so amazing!
This was my first box from Influenster and they did not disappoint.


The box had two coupons for free Jamba juice smoothie kits. so If i can find those near me I'll purchase some. I love a smoothie in the morning before work.
Now on to the testers.



First up is the set of Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. This was the first thing I spotted when I opened up the box. I swear by the NYM Beach Babe Texturizing Cream  for that windswept, just stepped off the beach look. So these I tested these out first thing and I loved the results. They are sulfate free and they smell so good. As soon as these run out I will be getting them in a full size. 

The second product I received is this mini Hawaiian Tropic after sun moisturizer. Its designed to be applied after you've been out in the sun. It's a mix of Aloe gel and Coconut Papaya lotion. It smells absolutely amazing.  I want to spend more time out in the sun just so I can justify using this everyday. 

The nail polish that came in this box is beautiful. It's Aqua from Sinful Colors. I love the color, but the formula is kind of thick and takes a few coats to get even coverage. The color payoff is great once applied and is long wearing and did not chip.  You can Find this brand at Walgreens.


The last item in the box was this pain relief shot. It's kind of like those 5 hour energy shots, only for instant pain relief. I haven't used this yet, so next time I have a migraine I'll give this a shot.

So that's my first complimentary box from Influenster. I'm very happy with all the samples I was sent. Check out the site for great lifestyle reviews and a chance to get you own influenster voxbox 

I've just started using Pinterest recently so check me out on there and on Bloglovin! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin ExistentialNoir

No comments:

Post a Comment