Monday, June 16, 2014

Makeup Mondays

My current beauty obsessions.

My new holy grail is the GLAMGLOW Super-Mud Clearing Treatment.
I am so sad that I've run out of this. It's absolutely amazing. It works like a dream. It clears out blackheads and blemishes like nothing.Seriously my skin has never felt so amazing. It works great as a spot treatment as well. I will definitely be picking up another one of these, and maybe trying more from their line.












Number two is  the Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment  from The Body Shop. I've been using this for a few months now and it's amazing. I love the texture and the scent, and it works!
 I usually pick up 2 or 3 of these at a time when The Body Shop has their 40% sale. These retail at $20 each, but the sale marks them down to $12. (The sale is on now!) Anything from the seaweed line is amazing. I also use the pore perfector and daytime moisturizer.













My third favorite this month is the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme. I've been testing this out on and off for the last two months and I am loving it. It's got buildable coverage and a little goes a long long way. It is easy to apply with a damp beauty blender, and it doesn't leave your face cakey and or oily looking. I will be be repurchasing this for sure.
















Number four is Candy by Prada. This smells amazing. Its a burst of vanilla and caramel. I love it for summer. I've been wearing it almost every day.








No comments:

Post a Comment